Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wiccan Dreams
















































Hi lovelies!

How is everyone's week so far?
Mine hasn't been too interesting while my sister has been away. Just spending time with my mom, going swimming in the sea and going for walks with my dog. 

Okay, so I know I am totally late on the bandwagon but I have absolutely FALLEN IN LOVE with Justin Bieber's new song with Skrillex and Diplo; Where Are You Now. I've never really been a fan of the JBeebs but I am digging the sound of this song, the beginning is very soft and smooth but when the beat drops you are just filled up with happiness and want to dance.

In today's outfit I tried to embody the Stevie Nicks bohemian, a little bit witchy aesthetic. I paired this funky bat wing off-the-shoulder top with my favorite majorly distressed jeans and some adorable sandals with lots of gemstones I found at Texto a few years ago. For an outfit like this I HAD to wear my most loved choker and I went for beachy bohemian wavy hair to complete the look.

Light and love,
xx























































TOP: ZARA
JEANS: ZARA (Similar from Romwe here
SHOES: TEXTO (Similar from New Look here
NECKLACE: TALLY WEIJL (Similar from Topshop here)
LIPLINER: NARS - VELVET MATTE LIP PENCIL "WALKYRIE"

No comments:

Post a Comment