Thursday, October 9, 2014

Exploring the Marina
















































Welcome to my first ever post. My name is Nina, I'm 17 years old and this is my personal fashion blog. I guess it is only right to tell you a little bit about myself. I was born in Germany but actually I'm Russian American but heres another twist, I grew up in France after moving there when I was only a few months old. I'm what they call a dirt worshipper, a nature freak, a hippie, a wanderlusting vagabond, a gypsy; whatever else you want to call it. I love our universe and our planet above all things, and no matter what happens I find my peace in nature. I'm extremely spiritual and have dedicated my life to finding my highest self. I recently finished high school but as things didn't go quite according to plan I didn't go straight to college and am living in Cyprus which is where one of my older sisters live. When I do head to college, I will be a Comparative Literature and Creative Major at Eckerd College. I'm an avid reader, an artist in many forms, proudly vegan, passionate about songwriting and dedicated to spreading compassion and light wherever I go. 

Among my many interests, fashion has got to be one of the biggest ones, probably something I inherited from my mother. This blog will be my canvas for my style journey which is ever changing and forever expressing the different sides of me. I hope I'll get to form wonderful friendships and that you are willing to be a part of this new venture I'm starting. 


A few nights ago we went stroll around the Limassol Marina with guests of ours. We walked around, had frozen yogurt, had endless interesting conversations filled with laughter. I wore this beautiful ribbed top that is backless and is tide up in the back, slouchy jeans, some slip on shoes and a palm tree tote passed down from my mother to add a little bit of funk to the minimalism. 


Light and love

xx
































































































































TOP: DANIEL & MAYER
JEANS: ZARA TRF
    BELT: GIANFRANCO FERRE
    SHOES: VANS
    BAG: ISABELLA FIORE

2 comments:

  1. Tasja: Yeahh! I will follow you! Welcome on blogger and I love your style. One tip: I would write with a bigger font. The letters are now very small which makes the text look longer and for some it's less attractive to read ^^ . But Lovely introduction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the helpful advice, I've edited it so hopefully it looks better.

      Delete