Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Blue Birds
















































Hi petals,

How are you all doing on this fine Tuesday? Not too much has happened apart from me moving into a new apartment. It's my sister's old apartment and feels super homy and I absolutely love living here! My heart is slowly healing from seeing people's true colors and things seem to be going back to normal. 


In today's post I've styled the last piece of clothing I got from Dressgal; a blue bird beige dress. I instantly fell in love with how feminine it was and needed to have it. I added my famous tattoo choker to add a tougher element and my hoop earrings for an Urban feel. The look has a mixture of styles but everything fits in perfectly. This an outfit that I wore to work when I was feeling a little eccentric. 

Let me know what you think in the comments below.

Light and love,
xx

















































































DRESS: DRESSGAL
SHOES: PROMOD (Similar here from Warehouse) 
NECKLACE: TALLY WEIJL (Similar here from Topshop)
EARRINGS: CLAIRE'S
LIPSTICK: MAC - "COSMO"

No comments:

Post a Comment