Friday, July 10, 2015

Take Me To A Place






WOOOOOOT WOOOOOOT! It is finally the weekend. I think my plan this weekend is to go hang out with some friends from work, probably go exploring up in the mountains since they haven't been yet. Then maybe the beach on Sunday and that's about it. I just need sleep honestly, work has got me so exhausted.

For today's outfit, I was originally going to wear this to Hardwell when he was here to Larnaca. In the end I didn't get to go but thought the outfit definitely had that minimal but cool festival/concert feeling and wanted to share it. I paired my fringe shorts with an adorable open back t-shirt and my espadrilles. Simple but very stylish! 

What are you all doing this weekend?
Light and love,
xx






















































TOP: DANIEL AND MAYER
SHORTS: ZARA
SHOES: SOLUDOS
NECKLACE: FROM MY BEST FRIEND

No comments:

Post a Comment