Sunday, July 5, 2015

Two Piece from DresssLink
















































Hi beautiful souls,

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOO SORRY for being away for so long. I did not realize how hectic my internship would get, but I promise that I am back and will be updating regularly again.

So tomorrow is the beginning of my third week of my internship. I never gave you guys the details so let me tell you a little bit about it. I am a marketing intern for a Forex company; a forex company will provide certain services allowing traders to buy and sell currency. Even though I'm not really into finance, the actual marketing side of everything has taught me so much. I have learned about SEO and competitor research and how to design a landing page, all things I didn't even know went into websites. As a blogger it really is something beneficial for me. I am just having so much fun, plus my co-workers are great. I've made friends with two of the guys in my department and we are like a little squad now hahahaha. 

Last weekend we had a happy hour night for the company at a lovely beach bar which was lovely and then on the Saturday my boss was having a BBQ at his house and so that's how I spent my day. Nothing gets better than that; the pool, great people, delicious food, nice wine and kickass music.

This weekend my sister and I decided we'd be on the beach the whole time but before we did that on Saturday we had to go run some errands as a family and so I shot my outfit for the day. 

It seems that DressLink saw my wishlist post and sent me the items I wanted. I completely freaked out when I got them in the mail. Here I styled their off-the-shoulder two piece which I am SOOOOOOOO in love with. It is so adorable. I tried something different with my hair so that my shoulders could be the star of the show. I then opted for gold jewelry and my brown gladiator sandals. 

Unfortunately, the second item that they sent me did not fit right at all :( But I am totally digging the two piece, so I guess that makes up for it.

Oh btw, I have a little surprise tomorrow. So stay up to date with my instagram, twitter and tumblr.

Light and love angels,
xx
























































TWO PIECE: DRESSLINK
SHOES: ZARA
EARRINGS: CLAIRE'S
BRACELET: FROM MY SISTER
LIPSTICK: MAC - "COSMO"

No comments:

Post a Comment