Sunday, April 5, 2015

Pilot Jones

Yesterday my family and I went out to a photography gallery and then went to do some shopping for my sister. 

The gallery was amazing, they were displaying a garden competition; there we beautiful photos of insects on plants, extraordinary detail of flowers and gardens.

We then went to do some shopping for my sister, our first stop was Aldo where they were having an opening party and we got free champagne and my sister got to play a game where she got 25% off her shoes. After that we just walked around the shopping street and sat in a cafe. The day ended with us going food shopping and that was about it for my Saturday.

I sported this cute boho outfit with the pretty floral blouse tucked into my high waisted jeans, an oversized cardigan and lots of rings as well as layered jewelry.

Light and love,
xx













BLOUSE: ZARA
CARDIGAN: ZARA
JEANS: PULL&BEAR
SHOES: PULL&BEAR
BRACELET: PARFOIS
RINGS: MYMALL IN LIMASSOL, CYPRUS (CAT, PINK GEM, INFINITY, LOVE MIDI, V MIDI) 
               MARKET IN NICE, FRANCE (CELTIC PATTERN)
               CLAIRE'S (MINI CROSS)
               NIRVANA (GREEN GEM)

No comments:

Post a Comment