Saturday, April 11, 2015

When Will I Stop Dreaming















































This weekend is Easter weekend here in Cyprus because like Russians (my nationality,) Cypriots are Orthodox and we celebrate the holiday at a different time. My mom spent today preparing traditional Easter food for tomorrow and we also went to run some errands. Our first stop was at the botanical shop.. I didn't want to leave. There were so many trees, plants and flowers of so many glorious colors. I just went around smelling all of them and looking at them; some of the flower tenders started to look at me weirdly. I also made friends with a little black and white cat who demanded to be scratched and followed me all around the garden. We then went to do some food shopping and run some other errands for my sister. 

I went for a very feminine and romantic look with the soft wavy hair. I opted for all neutral colors. I paired a short bodycon skirt with an airy and delicate cream cowl-neck top. I went with my trusty black ankle booties, my cape for both warmth and to add a chic element. I also went for some statement earrings to add some shine to the outfit. 

Happy Easter to all my Orthodox followers!
Light and love,
xx

























































TOP: ZARA
SKIRT: PIMKIE
CAPE: STRADIVARIUS 
SHOES: PULL&BEAR
BAG: CHARLES&KEITH 
EARRINGS: ACCESSORIZE
LIPGLOSS: BY TERRY - GLOSS DELECTATION "1. MILKY CRUNCH"

4 comments:

  1. Amazing look! I love your cape and the bag.
    Hope you had nice Easter celebrations :)

    Love,
    Fee (Floral Fascination)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely <3
      Hope you're having a wonderful weekend x

      Delete

  2. I like your writing style and I promise to come again. My expertise is in the areas of Rubber Fashion,Lifestyle and Trending Clothing. I appreciate your efforts.
    womens new in clothing supplier

    ReplyDelete