Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Talking Body















































On Sunday, my sister's boyfriend surprised us by arriving earlier than planned; he got in late that night so my mom and I only got to see him on Monday. We went to one of my favorite sushi restaurants here in Limassol and then my sister, her boyfriend and I went to go see Fast and Furious 7. I had never seen any of the Fast and Furious movies until this one but I really enjoyed it, I absolutely fell in love with Vin Diesel as an actor and it was also very sad because he made a tribute to Paul Walker at the end of the film. 

For our family outing I styled this super quirky and cute outfit. I went for all black, with a navy cardigan but went for black floral shorts to add a statement. I love how the turtleneck works with the high waisted element of the shorts.

What do you guys think? And have any of you seen the new Fast and Furious, what did you think of the movie?

Light and love,
xx
























































SWEATER: MANGO
SHORTS: PULL&BEAR
CARDIGAN: ZARA
SHOES: PULL&BEAR
BAG: TOPSHOP
EARRINGS: FROM MY SISTER
RINGS: CLAIRE'S (MINI CROSS)
               FROM A FRIEND (SIMPLE BAND)
               MARKET IN NICE, FRANCE (CELTIC PATTERN)
               NIRVANA (GREEN GEM)
LIPLINER: NARS - VELVET MATTE LIP PENCIL "WALKYRIE"

No comments:

Post a Comment