Monday, June 22, 2015

Summertime Sadness

Hi petals! 

How was everyone's weekend? How about your Monday? 

I had an interview at a Forex company for a marketing internship this morning and I got it eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! I start tomorrow and I am so excited. I've never really been interested in finance but it's going to be something new to learn and also I'll get to find out about all the things that go into marketing. I'll post a little photo of me in front of the building that I took after I got the fantastic news. 

I also received a wonderful gift from a friend in the mail today; this badass anti-stress coloring book that he created himself using math. I'm a bit of a nerd so getting stuff like this that shows how math and physics makes up all the beauty of the universe makes me so happy. On top of all of that my mom finally got her face cream she's been waiting months for, so it's just been a wonderful beginning of the week all around.

This weekend is also busy busy busy. Friday evening we have a work beach party nearby to my house and Saturday my family is headed for facials that we won at the supermarket, then in the afternoon a barbecue in Larnaca at a work colleague's house. 

Oh I have a song to recommend, Treasured Soul by Michael Calfan. It really has those summer vibes, like you should just be hanging out at a beach party and the video is just as cool. 

Alright alright, so for today's outfit I mixed some minimal pieces with some bohemian ones. I went for a neutral skirt and sandals but went for a funky top with the multicolored aztec print. I then chose a chunky crystal statement necklace to finish it all off. This day was particularly fun to shoot because it was windy so I played around in it and my Aunt's cats were prowling everywhere. The one you see in one of my photos is Habibi, she absolutely adoooooooooooores attention. 

Well I hope you are all having a good start of the week as well.
Light and love,
xx











TOP: PULL&BEAR (Similar here from Charlotte Russe)
SKIRT: PIMKIE (Similar here from Soho Girl)
SHOES: ZARA
NECKLACE: PULL&BEAR (Similar here also from Pull&Bear)
BRACELET: FROM COSTA RICA (Similar here from Bluefly) 

No comments:

Post a Comment