Monday, August 17, 2015

'98















































Hello my lovelies! 

How was everyone's weekend? 

It was a hard week for me.. got some unexpected and disappointing news; I learned the true colors of some of the people in my life, so just been trying to register it all and make sense of it. For that reason my weekend was definitely one of self-love and self care. I meditated, did yoga and went swimming in the evening on Saturday. Sunday, my family and I spent alllllll day the beach; I got to enhance my kick ass tan! 

So, a couple of weeks ago I got contacted by DressLink again, this time telling me I could pick out some clothes. DressLink is such a wonderful place to buy awesome trends for a totally affordable price. I thought I would go for one clothing item, boho and another item to be a little bit more out of my comfort zone. I picked out this sporty dress with gold accents and cut outs on the sleeve. It is super comfortable and got that sport luxe with a bit of a minimal vibe. I wore this on casual Friday to work and made it my own with some grungy elements like the tattoo choker and the beaten up converse. 

I also shot this adorable bell sleeved off-the-shoulder black crop top I picked out and it will be up on the blog soon, so stay tuned. 

Light and love,
xx






















































DRESS: DRESSLINK
SHOES: CONVERSE
NECKLACE: TALLY WEIJL (Similar here from Topshop)
EARRINGS: H&M
LIP PENCIL: NARS - VELVET MATTE LIP PENCIL "WALKYRIE"

No comments:

Post a Comment