Thursday, August 20, 2015

Bohemian Collision















































Hello beautiful souls,

Like I promised I am back with the second piece that I picked out from DressLink.

This week has been quite hectic, a close friend from work had a spontaneous emergency with his lungs and has had to have two surgeries, so when I haven't been at work, I've been at the hospital. 

No need to worry though, he is perfectly fine now (thankfully) and will be discharged soon enough. 

Alright, so onto today's outfit. 
I styled this beaaaaaautiful off-the-shoulder bell sleeved boho top that I picked out from DressLink. I decided to stay with the whole black theme but went for some shorts that were colorful but with a black base. I also went for a pop of color with the adorable yellow rope earrings. This is just an everyday summer outfit for me and embodies my summer style; sexy, bohemian and free-flowing. 

Oh well I better head to bed.. one more day of work and it's the WEEEEEKEEEEEEND!

Light and love,
xx



























































TOP: DRESSLINK
SHORTS: ZARA (Similar here from John Lewis)
SANDALS: TEXTO (Similar here from New Look)
EARRINGS: FROM MY SISTER
LIPSTICK: MAC - "COSMO"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dear,

    I like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    Shoppe die neusten Bohemian und Festival Fashion bohemian mode Trends. Jetzt die Herbst Must-Haves entdecken. Jacken, Ponchos, Winter Boots und vieles mehr. Glitzer und Körperschmuck für dein nächstes Festiva

    Visit Here - https://www.juststyle.ch/

    ReplyDelete