Monday, August 31, 2015

Last Summer Days
















































Hi beauties,

How was your weekend? Mine was full of time spent with my Momma. She moves to Germany on Wednesday, so trying to give her all my time and attention. It will be the first time I've ever lived without my mom, and unlike college I'll have to be a proper adult with my job and everything. It's going to be very strange and very hard to get used to. Apart from that, things have definitely not been easy and I've been feeling quite lost, hopefully I'll be back to my normal self soon enough. 

This weekend we just ran errands but then had a lovely dinner at a sushi restaurant on Saturday. On Sunday it was a cleaning day and then we went for a much needed sunset swim as a family. 

If you haven't noticed that I am totally obsessed with this off-the-shoulder top DressLink sent me, now you will. I styled another super cute outfit with this item on Saturday and I couldn't resist sharing it with you. This time it was a color palette of greens, white and black. I absolutely love how the flowyness of the skort goes with the delicate top. 

Alright, it's time for my bed, got a long day of work tomorrow. Signing offf!

Light and love,
xx





























































TOP: DRESSLINK
SHORTS: ZARA (Similar here from Lollicouture.) 
SHOES: ZARA
BAG: EANA 
EARRINGS: ACCESSORIZE (Similar here from Kohl's.)
LIPSTICK: L'OREAL - COLOR RICHE INTENSE "376 CASSIS PASSION"

No comments:

Post a Comment