Wednesday, February 18, 2015

18th Birthday!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! So yesterday I finally turned 18, I still cannot wrap my head around it. I received so many wonderful birthday wishes from my loved ones, I just wanted to cry because they were all insanely beautiful. 

I woke up at 6 in the morning to greet my birthday with a meditation on the beach, while watching the sunrise. It was incredible and allowed for me to start the day with good vibes. I got to have pancakes for breakfast and the rest of the day I just lay around watching YouTube videos. When my sister came home we had dinner and then, my aunt and uncle surprised me with cake at their house. We decided not to go to dinner on the day but just to go dancing on Saturday which I am sooo excited for! 

For almost a year I've wanted a tattoo choker and finally my sister found me one with a cute little gem on it. I have absolutely fallen in love with it. She found it at Tally Weijl but when looking online, it seems that it has been sold out, so below I linked a similar tattoo choker from Topshop but with a pearl. She also gave me some money to go shopping and I'll make sure to share my purchases with you. 

My aunt and uncle gifted me a beautiful dainty necklace made with real gold and little shard of diamonds. I was not expecting it but it is so beautiful and I'm going to make sure to take wonderful care of it.

On another note, I'm sorry for not having posted in a while, my sister was away in Egypt for Valentine's Day thus I had no photographer. I'll make sure to shoot some outfits this weekend. 

Light and love,
xx



































TATTOO CHOKER: TALLY WEIJL
GOLD NECKLACE: OPERA JEWEL GALLERY

No comments:

Post a Comment