Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Birthday Outfit, Maybe?

If you've noticed the title of this post, this is an outfit I am thinking about wearing on my birthday. I turn 18 on the 17th of February and on the day my family and I are planning to go out for dinner, and then on the Saturday we're gonna go dancing which I am so excited for. For the dinner I was thinking of this outfit; it's cool, minimal but still dressy with the heels. 
What do you guys think? 

Oh in other news, I'm also probably getting a tongue piercing as a birthday present which I am over-the-moon excited to happen. 

I styled a plain black tshirt with a pair of cargo jeans from my mom's closet. On my mom they are actually skinny jeans, but because she's a couple sizes bigger than me, so they are more loose on my body. I think the fact that they are loose makes them look very trendy and fashionable on my silhouette type. I then topped it all off with some statement jewelry and my favorite pair of lace up cage heels from Zara. 

The heels are old stock Zara which made it hard to find them online but I did link a similar pair. 

Light and love,
xx










TOP: ZARA
PANTS: J BRAND
SHOES: ZARA
NECKLACE: PULL&BEAR
BELT: GIANFRANCO FERRE

2 comments: