Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sultry Sparkle
















































Today, I am sharing with you more of a night time outfit which I haven't yet styled here on the blog. This is something I would wear out to drinks with some friends or maybe even a club that was very casual, where I would want to be comfortable when dancing. 

I wore the regular high-waisted jeans, Nike Air Max Fusion's and my navy blazer but I added this fabulous sequin top. My mom passed it down to me years ago, neither of us know who it's from because it is completely handmade and there are no tags. It is such a lovely fit and the material is so beautifully sown. I paired it with a black clutch with gold studs, even though the accents on the top and the clutch are different they still go well together.

Light and love,
xx



























































TOP: FROM MY MOM
JEANS: PULL&BEAR
BLAZER: ZARA
SHOES: NIKE AIR MAX FUSION
BAG: TOPSHOP
EARRINGS: MYMALL IN LIMASSOL, CYPRUS
LIPLINER: NARS - VELVET MATTE LIP PENCIL "WALKYRIE"

No comments:

Post a Comment