Sunday, February 22, 2015

Celebrating in Style!


Hi lovelies, 
I am finally back with a new outfit post today and this time you're lucky, in one day I changed into two different outfits. Since my birthday was on Tuesday and we decided not to really do anything, we made plans to go out clubbing yesterday and so we did. During the day we went to run errands like food shopping and grabbing some makeup products. 

Ever since my sister gave me the choker I swear I haven't been able to take it off. I styled it with this laid back, slightly grungy, slight preppy outfit. I added the heart sweater for some femininity and playfulness. 

For clubbing I opted for something very figure hugging and an outfit which made me feel very sexy. I wore one of my favorite tops which has fishnet-like detailing all around the neck. I also decided to curl my hair, which is something I don't do often.

What do you guys think? Which outfit do you prefer? 

Light and love,
xx









Raspberry Mojito at Londa Hotel. Absolutely delicious!

Feeling classy in my cape.

Mommy and I all dressed up.

OUTFIT 1
SHIRT: TOPSHOP
SWEATER: ZARA
JEANS: ZARA
SHOES: CONVERSE
NECKLACE: TALLY WEIJL
EARRINGS: FROM MYMALL IN LIMASSOL, CYPRUS

OUTFIT 2
TSHIRT: FROM A FRIEND
SKIRT: PIMKIE 
CAPE: STRADIVARIUS 
SHOES: ZARA
NECKLACE: TALLY WEIJL
EARRINGS: FROM MY MALL IN LIMASSOL, CYPRUS 


2 comments:

  1. Really love both!
    But the first one is stunning! love your jeans and how you paired with this awesome hearted sweater!
    xoxo
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete