Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Denim on Denim


Today I'm sharing with you this very 90's grunge inspired outfit because I was just in one of those moods. I styled my other two purchases that I got when I went birthday shopping; this delicate, turtle neck long-sleeve top with sheer stripes on the sleeve from Zara and my new favorite pair of ankle booties from Pull & Bear. 

I got both items on sale and they turned out to be an amazing bargain which is lovely because both pieces are of extremely good quality and I know I will get a lot of wear out of them. For this look I also borrowed my mom's vintage G-Star RAW denim jacket, which is now impossible to find therefore I linked a similar jacket in a lighter wash from the same company. 

The whole look was finished off with my tattoo choker to enhance that 90's grunge vibe. 

Light and love,
xx













TOP: ZARA
JEANS: PULL&BEAR
JACKET: G-STAR RAW
SHOES: PULL&BEAR
NECKLACE: TALLY WEIJL 
EARRINGS: CLAIRE'S
WATCH: MARKET IN MOSCOW, RUSSIA

No comments:

Post a Comment