Sunday, March 1, 2015

Positive Center

Hi lovelies,
So I have some pretty major news... I DYED MY HAIR! Another little present for my birthday was my sister agreeing to dip dye my hair blonde. I had it once in the past and was missing it quite a bit so I finally decided I'd do it again. I am absolutely in love with it, my mom on the other hand, not so much but I feel like I'm totally rocking it and to me that's all that matters!

Let me know what you all think! I'd love to know your reactions. 

The last time I had posted I had gone shopping and bought some beautiful key pieces to add to my wardrobe. In this look I styled my first ever pair of black trousers. I've been wishing for some for about a year but could never find any that suited my body shape until I came across these from Zara. I went for a very minimal look, white tshirt, navy blazer and some white converse. I also added some XL pearl earrings for some elegance and a brownish-red lip for a pop of color. This is the kind of outfit I'd wear to college or some casual business meetings. 

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.
Light and love,
xx









TSHIRT: ZARA
TROUSERS: ZARA
BLAZER: ZARA
SHOES: CONVERSE
EARRINGS: CLAIRE'S
LIPSTICK: NARS - "ROUGE D'ENFER" (DISCONTINUED)

2 comments: