Sunday, March 22, 2015

Saturday Love
















































Hi my lovelies! 
I am so sorry that I haven't posted in a while, my sister was away in Egypt again last weekend to see her boyfriend, which meant I didn't have a photographer. 

Yesterday we had to do some errands, such as food shopping among many other things. I put together this look, which is very equestrian looking but super chic. I wore a strippy cropped sweater over my favorite shirt. I then paired it with a blazer to tailor the look even more. What I really love about the outfit is not even the clothes itself but my hair. My new hair makes even very classic outfits look cool and effortless, which I am in love with.

Unfortunately yesterday ended with me having an allergy attack when we stopped by my sister's cellar to get some of her summer clothes but I went to sleep quite early and woke up feeling much better today.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Light and love,
xx



























































SWEATER: ZARA
SHIRT: TOPSHOP
BLAZER: ZARA
JEGGINGS: PULL&BEAR
BOOTS: PULL&BEAR
EARRINGS: MYMALL IN LIMASSOL, CYPRUS 
WATCH: MARKET IN MOSCOW, RUSSIA
LIPLINER: NARS - VELVET MATTE LIP PENCIL "WALKYRIE"

No comments:

Post a Comment