Thursday, March 5, 2015

Witchy Vibes
















































This time around I styled this whimsical boho look with a bit of a witchy vibe. I paired a really tight dress with this beautiful print with a more baggy cardigan and my new favorite boots. I also opted for a braided hair style to add to the bohemian style. It's getting really warm here in Cyprus again, between 17 and 20C which makes it easier to wear dresses. This is the kind of outfit I would wear when I'm feeling more feminine but still want to look a little 90's. 

Let me know what you think of the outfit below in the comments!

Light and love,
xx





















































DRESS: PULL&BEAR
CARDIGAN: FROM MY UNCLE'S CLOSET
BOOTS: PULL&BEAR
NECKLACES: TALLY WEIJL (TATTOO CHOKER)
                          OPERA JEWEL GALLERY (DAINTY GOLD)
LIPLINER: MAC - "MAHOGANY" 
LIPGLOSS: BY TERRY - GLOSS DELECTATION "1:MILKY CRUNCH"

No comments:

Post a Comment