Sunday, March 8, 2015

TRAVEL: Hiking in Avakas Gorge

Yesterday my family and I went for a hike in Avakas Gorge. When you get to Pafos, you go in the direction of St. George until you reach the Avakas Peninsula, which has goooorgeous waters and naturally made beaches. Eventually you reach a little parking where the trail begins taking you into a protected forest. If you keep walking you get to the main attraction, the Avakas Gorge. 

It seems that every time I go hiking somewhere I opt for the same clothing attire, I do recommend for you to wear hiking shoes or wellies because at this time of the year there is a lot of water and it can make it very hard for you to walk far up the stream. It was magnificent; I got to walk barefoot and feel the Earth's energy moving through me. I took lots of wonderful pictures of pretty flowers and old twisted trees. It was all just so peaceful and full of life. We even saw goats up high on a mountain eating away at the shrubs.

These kind of family days are my favorite! 

Light and love,
xx






TOP: ZARA
PANTS: ZARA
SHOES: CONVERSE
NECKLACE: TALLY WEIJL
SUNGLASSES: ACCESSORIZE

No comments:

Post a Comment