Sunday, May 3, 2015

Halcyon Birds
















































Hi petals! How was your weekend? 

Saturday my family and I went to a beautiful herb garden where they also make their own essential oils, tea, body products, air room fresheners and all kinds of other stuff with beautiful herbs and flowers.

Today was a more relaxed day, mostly just chilling out at home but I thought I would style an outfit. I'm wearing a pair of nude loafers that I also got when my sister's boyfriend took my family, shopping. I paired them with my black trousers and this gooorgeous royal blue and red patterned blouse that I got from Zara a few years ago. What I really love about the blouse is how the front has a deep neckline and crosses over at the front. 

Let me know what you think of the outfit in the comments,
Light and love,
xx 























































BLOUSE: ZARA
TROUSERS: ZARA
SHOES: ZARA
BAG: TOPSHOP
EARRINGS: FROM MY SISTER
LIPSTICK: MAC - "COSMO"

No comments:

Post a Comment