Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Need Me
















































Hi lovelies,
It's getting extremely hot here in Cyprus, past the 30 degree mark so it means it's time for all the summer clothes to come out. Oh and a lot of time spent at the beach!

When my sister's boyfriend took my family out shopping I fell in love with these shorts in Bershka. They are this wonderful light material and come in the usual black and white but also khaki, which I really liked, but went for this muted coral color. I thought I would style them, so I paired it with this high neck striped crop top and some white minimal sandals I got from Zara last summer. 

Light and love,
xx
























































TOP: PULL&BEAR
SHORTS: BERSHKA 
SHOES: ZARA
EARRINGS: H&M
NECKLACE: TALLY WEIJL 
LIPLINER: NARS - VELVET MATTE LIP PENCIL "WALKYRIIE"
LIPSTICK: MAC - "COSMO"

No comments:

Post a Comment