Friday, May 29, 2015

Sakura
















































So this evening my sister left to Costa Rica and I miss her already. She's stopping in Amsterdam for a few days first so that she can visit a friend but yeah she's just so lucky. She definitely has earned the vacation though! Luckily enough my sister and I pre-shot some outfits so I'll be posting while she's away and you won't have to miss me ehehehehe.

As I'm writing this my boyfriend and his class are graduating high school and I could not be more proud of him. I remember it being me like it was yesterday. It's crazy how fast time goes by, it has already been a year since the day I graduated. My life hasn't been as busy as I intended since I finished but I am definitely not the same person I once used to be, sometimes I can't even recognize the girl from the past (in a good way.) I've become kinder to myself, more comfortable in my own skin and definitely more proud of who I am. 

Hahah alright, so onto today's outfit. In the evening when I'm going for a casual drink with the girls or perhaps an evening beach party, I like to wear something that says effortlessly chic. I think that I captured that feeling really well in this outfit. The dressy floral top tucked into the laid-back shorts looks very relaxed but adding some clog sandals makes the outfit look more put together.

Light and love,
xx











BLOUSE: REDHERRING (Similar here also from Redherring) 
SHORTS: ZARA (Similar here also from Zara) 
SHOES: PROMOD (Similar here from River Island) 
EARRINGS: H&M
LIPSTICK: MAC - "COSMO"

No comments:

Post a Comment