Monday, May 25, 2015

Tropicana
















































So in my last post I had said we'd probably head to the mall on Sunday and so we did. My mom ended up convincing my sister to buy two pair of jeans, which is very typical of my mom. She tends to yell at you not to buy too much but when you're about to leave she keeps bringing pieces she thinks "you must try on" (oops.) I headed over to a makeup store to buy some new concealers and ended up picking up the NYX HD Photogenic Concealer and the Rimmel Hide the Blemish Corrector (if you're in the UK you can find Rimmel concealer in Boots.) I haven't tried out either yet but I think when I do I might write up a review post. 

The weekend tends to be our families cheat day, where we eat junk food so my sister and mom had Taco Bell and I grabbed a vegan sandwich from Subway, for dessert as always we had froyo.

Since it was hot and I knew we'd be trying on clothes I wore something fairly simple but cute nonetheless. I paired this adorable floral skort from Zara with a plain black tank top and some black ballet pumps. I layered up some jewelry and went for a nude lip. 

I just wanted to mention two albums that I've been loving over the last few months that some of you may enjoy. The first is The Water[s] by Mick Jenkins; it's a very smooth sensual rap album with very thought provoking lyrics, plus Mick Jenkins has the most beautiful deep and raspy tone in his voice. The second album is Sirens by Gorgon City; this is one of my favorite genres of music, deep house. The songs have insane beats and drops, and there's songs for every kind of mood from happy to heartbreak. 

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! 
Light and love,
xx










TSHIRT: AMERICAN VINTAGE
SKORT: ZARA
SHOES: ZARA
SUNGLASSES: ACCESSORIZE
CHOKER: TALLY WEIJL
NECKLACE: FROM MY BOYFRIEND
EARRINGS: FROM MY SISTER
LIPSTICK: MAC - "COSMO"

No comments:

Post a Comment