Monday, May 18, 2015

A Casual Day
















































Hi petals,
I was supposed to upload this last night but I was so exhausted that I decided I would leave it until today.

Sunday was a very relaxing day. I went to the beach with my sister where it was 30 degrees and we suntanned and swam in the sea. Towards the evening we went on a walk with my dog as a family. As it was a chilled out day I wore a pretty casual outfit which was still cute and put together. I styled some of my slouchy denim shorts with a floral top and over the top I layered a khaki sweater that has holes all in the front. I then topped everything off with my new nude loafers from Zara.

Light and love,
xx











BLOUSE: ZARA
SWEATER: SELECT
SHORTS: ZARA
SHOES: ZARA
NECKLACE: TALLY WEIJL
HANDCHAIN: BERSHKA
BRACELET: PARFOIS 
LIPSTICK: MAC - "COSMO"

No comments:

Post a Comment