Monday, June 8, 2015

My DressLink Wishlist

I'm always looking for cute online stores that sell clothes for affordable prices. Especially when it comes to things like trendy pieces that may not always be in season. It's nice to find a place where you can find all the cool things that you want but you don't have to spend endless amounts of money. I recently came across this awesome online shop called DressLink.

DressLink is based out of Hong Kong where they also manufacture their clothes. They sell absolutely anything a girl would want; clothes, accessories, shoes, even beauty products! Name what you're looking for, they have it and at an extremely affordable price. They have items that start at a couple of dollars to things a little bit more expensive, but all of them a super cute and trendy. They ship all around the world with a shipping price that is also not very expensive. 

What I love about DressLink the most though is that they constantly have some kind of sale or special offer. Things like flash sales where certain items are priced at only 0.01$ which I've never come across any other online shop. 

Of course, while I was browsing I couldn't help but fall in love with some items and now they are things I am dying to have. The first thing I found is right up my alley, and also combines two things that I really want. It's a summer two piece and the top is off the shoulder, with this very unique print. I am absolutely in love! 




































The second piece is a super cute dress that can be worn both in warmer and colder months. It's a gray sleeveless bodycon dress with a turtle neck which I think gives it a super fun touch.

All images courtesy of DressLink.com




































Here are the links to the items if you are considering picking them up yourself. 


Seriously petals, I recommend you check DressLink out, I'm sure you'll find something you adore.
Light and love,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment