Sunday, June 7, 2015

Fringin' About
















































Hi petals, 
How's your weekend?

Mine has been pretty slow, nothing interesting has happened so I'm afraid I don't have much to say today (don't hate meeeeeee.) 

Today I'm sharing with you an outfit that I am absolutely head over heels for. When I got dressed my mom told me I belonged in Hawaii but in a good way, and I would have to agree, it's very tropical. I really felt like embodying summer so I paired a tropical cropped blouse with some beaaaaautiful suede fringe shorts I picked up in Zara maybe 3 or 4 years ago. Since the tone of the look is very warm, I paired my favorite gladiator sandals and opted for gold jewelry. I finished the whole look off with a fun orange lip. 

Light and love,
xx











BLOUSE: PULL&BEAR (Similar from Topshop here)
SHORTS: ZARA
SANDALS: ZARA (Similar from Office here
BRACELET: FROM MY SISTER (Similar from Sole Society here
RINGS: BERSHKA (Recently sold out, but you might find them at your local store)
NECKLACE: OPERA JEWEL GALLERY

No comments:

Post a Comment