Saturday, June 20, 2015

NYX HD Photogenic Concealer & Rimmel "Hide The Blemish"

NYX HD Photogenic Concealer - Glow (CW06)
Rimmel "Hide The Blemish" Concealer - Soft Honey (03)


































Hi lovelies,

As promised I am back with a review of the NYX HD Photogenic Concealer (also called the Concealer Wand) and Rimmel's "Hide the Blemish" Concealer. I had finished an old concealer that I was using for multiple purposes so it was time to pick up some more but this time I thought I'd try something new. 

I heard so many good reviews about the NYX Concealer and how it compared to the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer so I decided I would try out myself. I have never actually used a cream concealer, so this was a first for me. I really love this concealer, it's very long wearing, gives no white cast in photos and hides my prominent under eye circles. I only have two little issues with it, firstly it does crease a little bit even if you set it with a powder and second I think I might have gotten a color that is a little too peach for me (I picked up the shade Glow (CW06)) but that is an easy fix by just buying a different shade next time! 

The second concealer I picked up is the Rimmel "Hide The Blemish." I had never heard of this one before but it was very inexpensive and is specifically for hiding blemishes which is perfect for my broken out skin. It is super high coverage and gets rid of all the redness of my pimples or dark spots. The concealer does only come in three shades (I picked up mine in Soft Honey) which means not everyone will find a match but if you do match to one of the colors you will absolutely love it. There is only one thing about it which I don't like, which is the packaging; I think Rimmel needs to make it look a little more sleek because it looks a bit amateurish. Nonetheless the product itself I highly recommend. 

I hope this helped and if you have anymore questions just leave me a little comment.
On a side note, I have an internship interview on Monday morning, this is my first interview and I am soooooooooooo nervous; wish me luck!!!!! Also, I'm sorry for the quality of the photo in this post, I'm not the best at photographing beauty products.

Hope you are all have a lovely weekend.
Light and love,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment