Thursday, June 11, 2015

Festival Vibes
















































Hi sunshines!

How are you all doing? I've not been feeling my best, there's issues going on in my family and my mom is super stressed and it's just awful to see her this way. My sister got back from Costa Rica today, which should make things a little easier.

Anyway, not to dwell on bad vibes too much. 

In today's outfit I am totally channeling that festival vibe, and this is definitely a go-to look for me when the festival season comes around. It's got a fun pop of color with the neon mesh crop top contraption and I love how the high-waisted jeans give a bit of an 80's feel. I went for my favorite pair of heels; I love them because they have a thick platform which is less painful on the feet and I think they dress up the outfit.

Light and love,
xx

























































CROP TOP (BLACK:) BOOHOO
JEANS: PULL&BEAR (Similar here also from Pull&Bear)
SHOES: PROMOD (Similar here from River Island)
CHOKER: TALLY WEIJL (Similar here from Topshop)
NECKLACE: FROM MY BOYFRIEND 
LIPSTICK: MAC - "COSMO"

No comments:

Post a Comment