Saturday, January 3, 2015

Beam Me Up

Today I styled this very sultry outfit that makes me feel super confident. The look was very much created around the tights which are this cool brown plaid pattern. Since there is a lot going on with the tights I opted for an all black ensemble, with some neutral ballet flats. I then add once of my favorite faux fur vests for some warmth and to make the outfit look even more chic.  

Unfortunately since the sales in Cyprus have already started the faux fur vest I'm wearing has been sold out but I have linked a similar one down below from Zara. 

I hope you all are having a wonderful start to the weekend! 
Light and love
xx














TOP: ZARA
SKIRT: PIMKIE
TIGHTS: FROM  A FRIEND
VEST: STRADIVARIUS 
RINGS: MYMALL IN LIMASSOL, CYPRUS (V MIDI)
               NIRVANA IN NICE, FRANCE (GREEN GEM)
               CLAIRE'S (MINI CROSS)

No comments:

Post a Comment