Sunday, January 4, 2015

Pushing On

















































The New Year is already starting off wonderfully, not too much has happened but there seems to be good vibes all around and that's just a lovely feeling.

Like on any day, I got the urge to style an outfit today. I am extremely happy with how it turned out. It's very minimal, comfortable and chic but seeing a little bit of my mid riff makes it a little more sultry. I threw on my trusty pair of jeans, with my favorite oversized tee that I tied up in the middle. Over the top I put on my navy blazer for some structure and added a statement lip and necklace to make it a little more interesting. 

As always I linked all exact pieces of clothing and anything I could not find an exact match too, I attached a similar item. 

Light and love
xx


























































TOP: ZARA
BLAZER: ZARA
JEANS: PULL&BEAR
SHOES: CONVERSE
NECKLACE: ACCESSORIZE 
RINGS: MYMALL IN LIMASSOL, CYPRUS (V MIDI, LOVE MIDI, CAT, INFINITY) 
               FROM A FRIEND (PLAIN BAND)
                CLAIRE'S (MINI CROSS)
                MARKET IN NICE, FRANCE (CELTIC PATTERNED)
                NIRVANA IN NICE, FRANCE (GREEN GEM) 
LIPLINER: NARS VELVET MATTE LIP PENCIL "RED SQUARE"

No comments:

Post a Comment