Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sweater Dress Sunday

















































Today I rocked this very neutral and minimal outfit, which was so unbelievably comfortable. It was an errand kind of day; my sister and I went to a nearby hotel so that I could take some pictures of her for work, after that we picked up my mom went food shopping. 

I paired this cute taupe sweater dress with some leopard print sneakers, my jean jacket and my favorite brownish-nude lip liner. Taupe isn't really a color I tend to wear so I felt like I was channeling Kim Kardashian a little bit hahaha. 

Hope you all had a woooonderful weekend,

Light and love,
xx























































DRESS: ASOS
JACKET: ZARA
SHOES: ZARA
BAG: TOPSHOP
NECKLACE: FROM A FRIEND
RINGS: MARKET IN NICE, FRANCE (CELTIC PATTERN)
               FROM A FRIEND (PLAIN BAND)
               CLAIRE'S (MINI CROSS)
LIP LINER: NARS - VELVET MATTE LIP PENCIL "WALKYRIE"

No comments:

Post a Comment