Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Favorite Statement Necklaces

















































I am a major fanatic when it comes to jewelry; when I was a little younger I was known for wearing bracelets almost to my elbows. As my fashion sense has evolved and matured, the way I wear jewelry has as changed as well. Something I really have been loving for the last couple of years is statement necklaces, so today I am gonna share with you 4 of my favorite ones. 

The tribal triangle necklace was one of my first statement necklaces and is something I love to wear to add a bohemian element to an outfit, especially when the hotter seasons come along. The necklace underneath it is a simple gold choker-like necklace with a leafy pattern, this is the kind of necklace I wear when styling a minimal and elegant outfit with other thin dainty pieces. Both of these necklaces are from Claire's which can be a wonderful brand to shop, if you want statement jewelry for an inexpensive price. 

The statement necklace with silverish-gray crystals is from Pull & Bear and is definitely more expensive than the other three pieces. The price ensures that the necklace is of good quality and, you can see that with the thickness of the chain which is very sturdy. This is probably my favorite piece of them all, it instantly draws attention to any outfit. As I meditate a lot and study many spiritual practices this has allowed me to develop a love for crystals as I work with them on a regular basis. The thing that drew me to the necklace was of course that it was layered with crystals. On a fashion stand point I love how the silver contrasted with the gold chain but at the same time the different tones compliment each other. 

The last necklace is another elegant choker-like necklace with turquoise and peach colored beads. This, like the simple gold necklace is something I would wear with a minimal outfit but would like to add just a little bit of color. Unfortunately, I don't know where this one is from because it was given to me by a friend quite a few years ago. 

Below I have posted more photos of the necklaces which allows for a better grasp of their small details. I have also tried to link some similar options! 

Light and love
xx














TRIBAL TRIANGLE NECKLACE: CLAIRE'S (1, 2, 3)
CRYSTAL NECKLACE: PULL & BEAR
SIMPLE GOLD NECKLACE: CLAIRE'S (1, 2)
COLORED BEAD NECKLACE: FROM A FRIEND


No comments:

Post a Comment