Friday, January 9, 2015

On Call
















































I am truly so in love with this cape that my sister got me for Christmas, it instantaneously glams up any outfit and you can wear anything you like underneath. 

For this look my sister gave me the advice of fastening the cape at the waist with a belt which resulted in giving it some shape on my body and giving it more of a feminine silhouette. This is a very romantic minimal look but is still very comfortable and retains some warmth. I really like the neutral color palette which helps the statement lip stand out. Definitely an outfit I would wear on a romantic lunch date! 

Light and love,
xx


























































SWEATER: ZARA
SHORTS: ZARA
CAPE: STRADIVARIUS 
SHOES: NIKE
BEANIE: ZARA
NECKLACE: CLAIRE'S 
LIPSTICK: MAC COSMETICS - VIVA GLAM RIHANNA 1

No comments:

Post a Comment