Saturday, January 24, 2015

Red Tropics


Hi petals!
I'm sorry that I've been away for the last couple of weeks, my sister was away first to Egypt so I didn't have a photographer, then the following week her boyfriend came and we were so busy, and then on top of it all I got a cold, so I have a valid reason for my absence.

Today I got inspired to style this very bright funky outfit. This is definitely the kind of thing I wear when I want to make heads turn. I took one of my favorite pair of shorts which have a tropical print and are high-waisted; they are actually summer shorts but, because they are black put on some tights underneath and they are cold weather appropriate. I paired it with a cropped red sweater, a browny orange lip and a pair of turquoise earrings. Since the whole look is very colorful I opted for my black Nike Air Max Fusions to tone everything down. 

I am really in love with this outfit and would definitely rock this outfit on a day out with my girls. 

Light and love,
xx













SWEATER: PULL&BEAR
SHORTS: PULL&BEAR
EARRINGS: CLAIRE'S

2 comments:

  1. Love your posts, keep it up!
    - - -
    Check out my Legwear Fashion Portal:
    www.legwearfashion.com

    ReplyDelete