Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Bordeaux Babe















































Woke up today to having sunshine after days of rain which came to a nice surprise. I shall be having my first lesson in Russian reading and writing today with my Aunt which I'm excited for because the only knowledge I have is the one that my Grandpa gave me when I was little before he passed away. 

I recently styled this look to go out on the town during the day. We went to go get frozen yogurt and walked around and had wonderful family conversation. Cyprus most of the year is pretty hot so transitional season isn't quite the same. I put on these beautiful tropical black high waisted shorts that I absolutely adore with a tank top, but opted for a jacket and sneakers instead of sandals. 

My favorite thing about fall has got to be wearing dark lipstick so thats exactly what I did, I matched my favorite satchel to my lips to add an even more autumn vibe. Once again all items that I could not find an exact match too I linked a similar piece of clothing.

Light and love
xx























































TANK TOP: INTIMISSI 
SHORTS: PULL & BEAR 
BLAZER: ZARA
SHOES: NIKE FREE 4.0 FLYKNIT
BAG: TOPSHOP
NECKLACE: PRESENT FROM ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS


2 comments:

  1. Great outfit, I love the shorts
    Check out my new post
    xoxo

    http://fabulousisfreedom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much and I will be sure to check it out!

      Delete