Saturday, November 1, 2014

Masculine Grace
















































I am absolutely in love with this outfit, probably because it reminds me of something that I have would have worn to school. I can't wait to be back in the classroom, who knew that I'd miss being in one. Unlike most people I quite enjoyed going to school and my last two years being apart of the IB despite being absolutely exhausting were my favorite. I was really blessed to have teachers that I created a close bond with. Not just teachers who knew their syllabus really well but people who taught me extremely important views and ways of life.

Today has been a very relaxed day since it was raining as it has been most days, so it was filled with reading and napping mostly. I put together this outfit since I was in reminiscence of school and feeling a little bit more masculine today. I think adding a blazer to the outfit gives the casual look a more elegant put together feel.

I have attempted to link all pieces below, any that are out of date I tried to link items that are both similar and affordable.

Light and love
xx





























































SHIRT: H&M MEN
SHORTS: H&M
BLAZER: ZARA
BAG: EANA
SHOES: CONVERSE
WATCH: MARKET IN MOSCOW, RUSSIA
EARRINGS: SWAROVSKI 
RINGS: MY MALL IN LIMASSOL, CYPRUS (PINK STONE, INFINITE, CAT)
               NIRVANA (GREEN CRYSTAL)
               CLAIRES (CROSS RING)
               MARKET IN NICE, FRANCE (CELTIC PATTERNED RING) 


4 comments:

  1. love every single this in this outfit! xo

    go check out my blog - http://karolinakz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I checked out your blog and love your style, definite follow!

      Delete
  2. Tasja: Looks great! Deffo something I'd wear too. It's good that you linked your items with something similar.

    ReplyDelete