Sunday, November 9, 2014

Hideaway
















































Hey guys, how have your weekends been? Did any of you get up to anything fun? 

Today I styled this very casual, comfortable but still very feminine look. I absolutely love the little off the shoulder top which shows off a little bit of skin. I then added a pair of relaxed baggy ripped jeans and my trusty red high tops. This is the kind of outfit I would wear on a day out at an art museum or perhaps exploring a big city, where I would tend to carry a notebook and my camera so I styled this outfit with one of my favorite bags. The bag is a present I got from one of my ex-boyfriends; he brought it back from Morocco, so its all handmade from local thread and leather (yes this was before I became vegan but once I own something I don't tend to throw things away.) Be warned by the way, if you ever buy leather from Morocco you need to put it outside somewhere so it can air out because the smell tends to not be very pleasant if the leather isn't high quality.  

Again all products I couldn't find an exact match too I linked similar items!

Light and love
xx

























































TOP: JUICY COUTURE
JEANS: ZARA
SHOES: CONVERSE 
BAG: PRESENT FROM MOROCCO
EARRINGS: FROM MY SISTER 
NECKLACE: PRESENT FOR MY CHRISTENING


No comments:

Post a Comment