Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Moody Monochrome
















































This outfit has got to be my favorite one that I've styled since I started the blog a few weeks back. This kind of style has got to be one of my favorites to wear; moody, minimal and just a bad ass vibe. I seriously feel like a Queen in this outfit. As you can the outfit is entirely monochrome apart from my watch. Since I'm in Cyprus our fall is extremely warm but if you are in a colder country you just can pop on some tights and a leather or a faux fur jacket. Of course because it is fall I had to add a vampy lip; I swear the only thing missing in this look is a tattoo choker and it would be perfectly complete.

I've linked all items or similar options below and I hope you're all having a great start to your week! 

Light and love
xx

























































TOP: ZARA
SKIRT: PIMKIE
SHOES: NIKE FREE 4.0 FLYKNIT
EARRINGS: CLAIRES (YIN YANG)
WATCH: FROM A MARKET IN MOSCOW, RUSSIA
LIPSTICK: URBAN DECAY "REVOLUTION" COLLECTION

3 comments:

  1. Your shots are awesome :) I think you must try also www.voguedrobe.com for sharing your photos and promoting your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I'll check it out, thank you for the recommendation xx

      Delete