Saturday, November 22, 2014

Creeping Winters
















































Hey petals,

How was everyone's week? Got anything planned for the weekend?

Today was a family day since my sister works during the week and this is the only time we get to spend full days together getting up to activities. It was an absolutely wonderful day but extremely cold. A matter of days after a big thunderstorm it suddenly turned into winter here in Limassol and today it was very windy as well. 

My sister took us to a Camel park which is about 40 minutes outside of Limassol center near the little village of Zygi. It was an interesting experience but it also made me quite sad because I am highly against animals in captivity and believe that no living being deserves to be imprisoned for entertainment. It was a very special and eventful day nonetheless and it was filled with lots of love like family days always are. 

When we first got there we got to feed the camels; we fed them this fruit called carob which is indigenous to Cyprus and they make many products from it. We met all kinds of other animals also; there were chickens, pigs, goats, shetland ponies, porcupines, birds and many other kind of animals. I also got to ride a camel into some farm land while the sun was setting and it was an amazing experience and view to see. Before that though I kept score of my sister and mom's mini golf game which my sister explained was newly built. 

As I was a little surprised by the weather I was a little unprepared with my outfit which then meant I had to wrap myself in as many scarves as I could find *giggles.* I've been creating many outfits lately that play with patterns so this outfit was no different. I layered this cute striped cropped sweater that I borrowed from my sister over a floral blouse. Added some high waisted jeans and unbuttoned the bottom of the blouse so that it would add a funky element to the outfit. I opted for my converse which of course are my favorite adventuring shoes and feel this outfit is very cute, chic but remains casual and makes it easy to be on the move.

Light and love
xx
































































SWEATER: ZARA
BLOUSE: DEBENHAMS
JEANS: PULL & BEAR
BAG: EANA
SHOES: CONVERSE
EARRINGS: MY MALL IN LIMASSOL, CYPRUS
WATCH: MARKET IN MOSCOW, RUSSIA
RINGS: MARKET IN NICE, FRANCE (CELTIC PATTERN)
              GEMSTONE (NIRVANA)
              INFINITY (MY MALL IN LIMASSOL, CYPRUS)
              CROSS (CLAIRE'S)


No comments:

Post a Comment