Saturday, November 8, 2014

Midnight in Her Eyes
















































I styled this outfit all around this beautiful Vintage Missoni fringe top that my mom passed down to me a few years ago. My mom bought this top in America which now makes it almost 20 years ago which actually makes it newly vintage. Since the top is already a statement, I toned it down with some dark jeans and my favorite sandals. I added gold accented jewelry and sneaked in one more statement piece; my Isabella Fiore beaded monkey and jungle trees bag. This is another piece that my mom passed down to me and I am absolutely in love with it because you don't see something like it every day. I've actually styled this bag before so if you'd like to check it out just click here. 

As always I've linked items I couldn't find with similar ones and I would love to know whether you guys have any vintage pieces, if so do you have a favorite one? Tell me about it in the comments below!

The rest of today is going to be spent walking down the coast with my mom, a perfect way to end the day. 

Light and love
xx




























































TOP: VINTAGE MISSONI 
JEGGINGS: PULL & BEAR
SHOES: ZARA
BAG: ISABELLA FIORE
EARRINGS: ACCESSORIZE
BRACELET: FROM MY MOM

2 comments: