Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Your Surrender















































Over the last few weeks its gradually started to get colder so today I try to take advantage of the remaining hot weather. We went out to walk my dog along the coast which she absolutely loves. She absolute hates being on the leash, but she will never run away, she's always close to your feet and looking back to make sure we are behind her. This time in Cyprus has been a reminder of how wonderful my family is and its nice to be together now since I know things will be busy once I start college.

The outfit I threw together was super casual and relaxed, definitely something I would wear every single day. It was chillier than it has been so I through over a light knit cardigan. I think the look is absolutely adorable with the crotched lacey top but extremely relaxed with baggy fitting denim shorts and white converse. 

As per usual I have tried to link all clothing items and those I couldn't find direct matches too I posted similar items.

Light and love
xx




























































TOP: ZARA
SHORTS: ZARA
BELT: ZARA
CARDIGAN: PIMKIE
SHOES: CONVERSE
EARRINGS: MARKET IN ST.TROPEZ, FRANCE


No comments:

Post a Comment