Sunday, November 30, 2014

Purple Noise

Nothing particularly interesting happen today but I had this desperate urge to style an outfit! It seems that my style changes the colder it gets; in the winter my style tends to be a lot more dark and grunge while in the summer my outfits become much more bohemian. My style tends to change depending on my mood and what I'm inspired by that day, whether that be music or the weather or a movie I've seen, though it will always have either the grunge or the bohemian element because that's true to what kind of person I am. 

I styled one my favorite graphic jumpers, with a plaid shirt to add some prep and topped it off with a messy half-up do with a vampy lip to make the outfit look more 90's inspired. Can't wait to wear something like this to college, I can no longer bare the excitement of January just being a month away! 

This weekend shall be ended off with a delicious family dinner, we're having roasted green beans and brussel sprouts with tomatoes and garlic, baba ganoush and home made french fries. 

I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend and are excited for a new week full of opportunities.

Lots of love
xx





























































SWEATER: HANES
SHIRT: H&M MEN
JEGGINGS: PULL & BEAR
SHOES: VANS
BAG: TOPSHOP
NECKLACE: PULL & BEAR
EARRINGS: MYMALL IN LIMASSOL, CYPRUS
LIPSTICK: URBAN DECAY REVOLUTION 

No comments:

Post a Comment