Sunday, November 16, 2014

Parisien Nostalgia
















































Hey my lovelies, how was everyone's weekend? 

I didn't get up to very much because it was thunder-storming like crazy here in Limassol but it was absolutely magnificent. I absolutely love when it rains like crazy, I just think it is so beautiful and I love knowing that it gives life to plants and trees. I also feel like rain washes away all the negativity, it cleanses people and nature. 

In the afternoon the weather cleared up which meant my sister and I got to have a walk around the town, which was nice to spend some quality sibling time. The rain has made the atmosphere much colder, so our warm fall is slowly turning into a bitter winter but that is okay, means it's layering time, which I love! 

Today I styled this very cute, feminine outfit that totally reminds me of Paris street style, hence the title of today's look. This definitely something I would wear on the streets of Paris, perhaps though with some thick tights and a heavy knit coat. All the colors are very neutral but to give the outfit a different dimension I played with textures and white accents. I added my Beatles bag to the mix because I thought a laid back tote would look very cute with this look. I adore the bag to be honest because I love the Beatles; Strawberry Fields by them has been one of my favorite songs for as long as I can remember.

How about you guys? What's some of your favorite songs?

Light and love
xx































































TOP: ZARA
SKIRT: NAFNAF
SHOES: CONVERSE
HAT: PIMKIE
BAG: PURCHASED AT THE MONACO FAIR
EARRINGS: PRESENT FROM MY SISTER 
BRACELET: PRESENT FROM A FRIEND
RINGS: NIRVANA (GREEN GEMSTONE)
              MYMALL IN LIMASSOL (INFINITY)
              CLAIRE'S (CROSS)
              CHRISTMAS MARKET IN NICE, FRANCE (CELTIC PATTERN)


No comments:

Post a Comment