Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Psychotic Photosynthesis
















































Today is my 9 month anniversary with my boyfriend, and it's crazy how long it has been already but it also feels so short because I've felt like I've known him for so many years. He's back home in France at the moment and we've been apart for quite a while which is really hard on the both of us but we have so much love for each other and I think that's what matters..

It was another day where I wasn't up too much but I felt like styling a look. It's 90's grunge inspired once again with a bit of a bohemian twist because of the maxi skirt. My favorite part of the outfit has got to be the bird feather earring that's attached to a gold ear cuff; it gives the coolest dimension to the outfit. This is something that I'd definitely wear on a casual girls night out because it's easiest to experiment with trends and clothes when out with your girlfriends. 

I hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday and remember it's only two days until the weekend!

Light and love
xx



























































TSHIRT: H&M
SKIRT: ZARA
JACKET: ZARA
SHOES: CONVERSE 
EARRINGS: CLAIRE'S (BIRD FEATHER WITH EAR CUFF)
                        PULL & BEAR (PYRAMID STUD)
BRACELET: CLAIRE'S
RINGS: MYMALL IN LIMASSOL, CYPRUS (PINK GEM, INFINITY, LOVE)
               NIRVANA (GREEN GEM)
               CLAIRE'S (CROSS)
               MARKET IN NICE, FRANCE (CELTIC PATTERN)


2 comments:

  1. Love this grunge look! Love this style. The skirt goes great with the converse!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! definitely one of my favorite outfits I've styled!

      Delete