Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Atlas Hands
















































Hi lovelies, 

Can you believe that tomorrow is the last day of 2014? How crazy is that, it has gone by so quickly. I think the plan for our family is to go walk around Limassol Marina and just sit in a cafe, but maybe we will stay home. Won't be too eventful this year but that's okay, as long as I'm with my family. 

Today I styled this very feminine and comfortable outfit that I would wear to maybe a museum or to an adorable cafe with a friend. This is the kind outfit where I want something really easy to put together but still look very cute and vintage, in this particular outfit. 

Underneath the sweater I'm wearing an aztec body-con dress but with the sweater it looks like I'm wearing a skirt, with an almost fully monochrome outfit the funky pattern and colors give the look something different. I then opted for my favorite Nike's and burgundy accents. 

Light and love
xx












SWEATER: ZARA
DRESS: PULL & BEAR
SHOES: NIKE
NECKLACE: PRESENT FROM MY BEST FRIEND
HAT: PIMKIE
BAG: TOPSHOP 

No comments:

Post a Comment