Sunday, December 21, 2014

Wild West & Faux Fur
















































AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Christmas Eve is in 4 days and I could not be more excited for my favorite holiday of the year.

Even though it is quite nice to get presents, I much prefer giving them. That's why it's my favorite time of the year. I love to give gifts, love, smiles, whatever it is more than I like receiving them. I love how everything is so festive. I love the lights, the smell of cinnamon, ice skating, the food, the fashion and most of all time with my family. I love my family too pieces. I am so incredibly close to my sister (my photographer) and my mom, but it seems every time we pass a Christmas, our bond gets so much stronger and I love that. I love having a family where they are my friends too. How many times can I say love in one paragraph, oh my hahah.

Today was a day of errands around shops trying to plan Christmas Day lunch and buying food for the week. My sister's boyfriend is coming down to celebrate with us so we needed to get lots of delicious goodies. This is the first time we will be meeting him which I am excited for beyond words because they've been together for a while and he seems like such a sweet person.


Of course, going into town was an excuse for me to get my game face on so I styled this really chic, feminine, sporty and discreetly festive outfit. I love getting all dressed up because it makes me feel like I'm on top of the world and can do anything. It's really important to be like that on the inside but an outfit always boosts your badass feeling vibes.

I wore a crop top with a Wild West graphic with my polka dot skirt, added my navy blazer to give the outfit a more structured look and then topped it off with a faux fur vest for both warmth and a luxurious feel. I opted for my Nike Air Max Fusion sneakers because they give the look a sporty element and evidently are really comfortable to walk in.

As usual I've linked all items below and everything I couldn't find I have attached a similar option.

Out of curiosity, what are you all doing for Christmas? Are you as excited as I am?

Light and love
xx



























































TOP: ZARA
SKIRT: NAFNAF
BLAZER: ZARA
VEST: ZARA
SHOES: NIKE AIR MAX FUSION 
LIPSTICK: GEMEY MAYBELLINE - 401 VRAI BORDEAUX

2 comments: