Saturday, December 6, 2014

White Teeth Teen
















































Hi lovelies!

How was everyone's Saturday? And if your day isn't over yet, have you got any plans?

Today was the typical Saturday for me; family outing day. We went food shopping and then to another Christmas fair but this time in Limassol. The fair was much bigger than we had imagined which made me really excited. There were rides everywhere, market stalls, delicious smelling food, a gigantic concert stage and an ice rink. This time around we didn't do much but look around but we're gonna come back and go ice skating since that has got to be one of my favorite festive pass-times! 

I styled this chic and a little tomboyish outfit for our outing and it was super comfortable to walk around in. As usual I opted for a really relaxed base and then popped on a blazer to make it look more put together. In this look I'm absolutely in love with the striped blouse because the back is a line which allows it to flow beautifully. 

Note: When finding links for the products I realized that my Nike's are not actually Nike Free Flyknits but Nike Air Max Fusions. It was an honest mistake because the two are extremely similar. Nike Air Max Fusions in black aren't that easy to find anymore online so if you are looking for a pair of black Nike's similar to the one's I am wearing I still do recommend the Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit in black! 

Light and love
xx











JEANS: ZARA
BLAZER: ZARA
BAG: TOPSHOP
EARRINGS: CLAIRE'S


2 comments: