Sunday, December 28, 2014

The New Icon

A sudden urge came over me to style an today like on most days. I put together this chic, comfortable and minimal red accented number. 

Days in Cyprus are still very warm this winter so it's easy to get away with less clothing but some layers are still needed. For extra heat I added a oversized cotton t-shirt, and apart from the shoes kept the base in very light colors. I put my hair up in a top bun and added some gold hoops to give the outfit some bling.  

This outfit is very relaxed but still dressy and would be perfect for a lovely lunch date. If it's much colder where you leave just throw on a nice oversized coat and even a scarf, and you're all set to go.

Light and love
xx














TOP: ZARA
SWEATER: ZARA
JEANS: ZARA
SHOES: CONVERSE
BAG: EANA
WATCH: MARKET IN MOSCOW, RUSSIA
RING: MALL IN MOSCOW, RUSSIA
EARRINGS: FROM MY SISTER

No comments:

Post a Comment